The Central County Fire and Rescue Fire Protection District (CCFR) was organized in 1998 when the
St. Peters and St. Charles Fire Protection Districts consolidated. CCFR currently provides emergency services to approximately 90,000 residents in a 72 square mile area. Full-time firefighters staff 6 stations 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This group of passionate, well-trained firefighters works with the community to keep residents, commercial buildings, and drivers safe.
During 2012, CCFR continued to successfully keep
St. Peter's area residents safe:
• CCFR responded to 6,579 calls for emergency services including building and vehicle fires, automatic alarms, automobile crashes, and emergency medical responses.
• The Fire Prevention Bureau issued 353 fire prevention permits.
• The Fire Prevention Bureau conducted over 3,481 fire safety inspections.
• CCFR and the community, together, achieved one of the lowest commercial/industrial fire loss rates in the St. Louis Metro area.
• Firefighters performed 697 Public Education events reaching a total of 37,129 people.
• Firefighters installed 129 complimentary smoke alarms in citizens’ homes.
• Firefighters inspected and installed hundreds of car seats at no charge for families in the Fire District.
Click here to download the 2012 Annual Report with details about training, public education and incident responde.
© Central County Fire & Rescue | 1 Timberbrook Drive | Saint Peters, Missouri 63376-1275 | 636.970.9700 (p) | 636.979.9715 (f)