Sunbeam is recalling space heaters that were sold at Target and other stores last year. These oil-filled heaters can spray heated oil, posing a scald hazard.
CCFR recently responded to a house fire that was started by lint build up inside a clothing dryer.
Ever wonder what it's really like to be a CCFR firefighter? Join us for the Spring 2015 Citizen Fire Academy and find out. Academy sessions start April 8. Click here for details.
Keurig has recalled 6.6 million mini plus brewing systems because of a burn hazard.
© Central County Fire & Rescue | 1 Timberbrook Drive | Saint Peters, Missouri 63376-1275 | 636.970.9700 (p) | 636.979.9715 (f)